Fed up with eSignal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fed up with eSignal

I've had it with my eSignal charts freezing up during news (latest example being on Friday when Bernanke started speaking), so I am looking elsewhere. NT + Zen-Fire seems to be acclaimed universally for reliability.

I plan to get used to the charting facility of NT over the next few months, before trying out a broker that offers ZF and then decide whether to make the switch or not. I have a lot tied up to eSignal unfortunately.

So, questions:
    1. I am really used to having one single eSignal page showing multiple charts on different timeframes. On NT all the different charts seem to open their own window. Is there a way to have all the charts in one neat window?

2. Is there a list on this site of all brokers that offer NT with Zen-Fire?

Is it OK if I keep asking more questions on this thread (as I'm sure I'll have more) instead of creating new threads? I will of course search before I post.

Thanks in advance.

Pity that Zen-Fire is not offered as a stand-alone data solution; you have to tie up with a broker/FCM to get it.

I may consider DTN.IQ asn an alternative, seems pretty reliable from reviews.

Comment

Hi,
      I was an eSignal customer for 2 years. NT is much much better and cheaper than eSignal. In eSignal you could detach windows from main screen. In NT they are not attached in the first place.
      You can have Zen-Fire without a broker, but what for? Don't you intend to trade?

Baruch

Comment

Originally posted by Baruch View Post
        Hi,
        I was an eSignal customer for 2 years. NT is much much better and cheaper than eSignal. In eSignal you could detach windows from main screen. In NT they are not attached in the first place.
        You can have Zen-Fire without a broker, but what for? Don't you intend to trade?

Baruch
        Baruch
        Thanks for your reply. I have my account with IB and quite happy with them, and I like their financial stability (a whole different discussion).

So how do I get Zen-Fire without a broker account?

Comment

Just go to their site and request a demo. Each month you will need to renew. The problem with this setup that you will not be able to trade from NT.

Baruch

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by Skifree, Today, 03:41 AM
          3 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post Skifree
          by Skifree

Started by traderqz, Yesterday, 09:06 AM
          5 responses