2 Brokers But 1 at time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 Brokers But 1 at time

I want to open a secon backup account and use NT with the second broker if the first broker goes down. One would be, say, T/T connectivity, the other pats or zen. BUT ONLY ONE BROKER CONNECTED AT ANY ONE TIME.

Will my single broker license cover this activity?

Hi momentom:

Thank you for your post.

In order to enable a second backup broker connection to be available at all times in case you cannot connect to your initial primary brokerage, a Multi Broker license key must be used.

You may upgrade to a Multi Broker license key by making the purchase at our website under the purchase page. If you are in the middle of your current Single Broker subscription, we will refund you any time remaining on your Single Broker license key that has not been used.

Please send a note to sales @ ninjatrader dot com if you have further questions or once your Multi Broker purchase has been made so we can process the cancellation of your Single Broker license key.
    RyanNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Ryan, I can't quite understand your "at any time". I don't want to be connected to the second broker while I'm connected to the first. I would establish the connection when I needed it.

Is this how I can use a single user license? I don't want to pay for a connectivity I am not using.

Comment

Hi momentom:

NinjaTrader can change the broker technology for you on your Single Broker license key at no additional cost if for example, you are currently using Broker #1 and then 3 months from now, you switch to use Broker #2.

However, to my understanding, you would like to be able to view both brokerage connections and then immediately switch between both brokerages if your primary brokerage connection goes down. In order to have this occur, a Multi Broker license key would be necessary even if you are not connecting to both brokerages simultaneously.

I will be happy to further discuss your inquiry with you via phone. Please send me a note to sales @ ninjatrader dot com with your contact information and reference this post.

Happy Trading!
        RyanNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by love2code2trade, Yesterday, 01:45 PM
        4 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post love2code2trade  
        Started by funk10101, Today, 09:43 PM
        0 responses