Account Performance errors in 6.5.1000.12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Update - sort of

For what it is worth, I never have been able to resolve the issue completely. Stocks still exhibit this problem in the NT 6.5 versions since .12, despite multiple DB repairs and resets both.

I was told to join the NT 7 beta by the NT staff, but was rejected despite a couple of decades of programming experience (including debugging compilers, and other much more complicated software).

I am still limping along wasting an extra hour/night rectifying trades. I am really hoping NT 7 corrects this bug.

Good luck with your problem. I am convinced it was introduced into the code some time after NT 6.5.8, but I cannot go back.

Comment

Originally posted by zstheorist View Post
      For what it is worth, I never have been able to resolve the issue completely. Stocks still exhibit this problem in the NT 6.5 versions since .12, despite multiple DB repairs and resets both.

I was told to join the NT 7 beta by the NT staff, but was rejected despite a couple of decades of programming experience (including debugging compilers, and other much more complicated software).

I am still limping along wasting an extra hour/night rectifying trades. I am really hoping NT 7 corrects this bug.

Good luck with your problem. I am convinced it was introduced into the code some time after NT 6.5.8, but I cannot go back.
      It seems that NT's policy shifted into a polite indifference.
      Whenever I contact support with a new manifastation of the problem, I am asked to send log/trace files and screen captures, and THE ISSUE IS BEING INVESTIGATED.

Did the owners of NT make so much moeny that they can afford to ignore us?

Maybe the above sentence is politically incorrect but when I pay for something - I ecpect it to work.

Gabe

Comment

zstheorist, please contact me with exact steps to reproduce at support at ninjatrader Attn Bertrand - I'll then give this a shot in current 6.5 / 7 on my end so check into, thanks
        BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by tkaboris, Today, 05:13 PM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post tkaboris  
        Started by GussJ, 03-04-2020, 03:11 PM
        16 responses
        0 likes