Problem with time and sales

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem with time and sales

ok so probel msolved i have a real time feed from zen fire sorted out. i clicko n time and sales and it's blank-what do i do! and when i try to see DOM i can't see the futures contract i want to see, only a 3 month expired one??!?!

Hello jammy1337,

Thank you for your post.

To receive data for the current front month contracts can you please go to Tools-->Options-->Misc-->Reset Instruments. If that does not work then you will want to manually roll over the contracts.

Please follow the instructions below to rollover the expiration date of a futures contracts.
    • From within the NinjaTrader Control Center window select the menu Tools > Instrument Manager
    • Highlight the contract you wish to rollover in the left side of the Instrument Manager window
    • Press the ">" button (the instrument will disappear from the list)
    • Press the "<" button and the instrument should re-appear with the front month expiration date
    Click here for a video and further instructions

Then to view data in the Time and Sales window for the most current contracts you will right click-->Instruments-->select instrument. Please see the following link for more information.
    Ryan O.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

yeh i did that and it updated. i restarted ninjatrader and now when i connect to my previously working connection it says 'unable to login 1001' . damn it was working before i re set it

Comment

jammy1337,

Can you please remove and recreate the connection.
        • Please go to the Tools menu--> select Account Connections--> highlight the connection--> click Remove
        • Then go to the Tools menu--> select Options--> select the Misc tab--> click Repair DB
        • Restart NinjaTrader
        • Please go to the Tools menu--> select Account Connections and recreate the account connection.
        Then recreate the connection using the following guide: http://www.ninjatrader.com/webnew/support_ZenFire.htm
        Ryan O.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by Stanfillirenfro, Yesterday, 09:19 AM
        7 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post NinjaTrader_Gaby  
        Started by TraderCro, 04-12-2024, 11:36 AM
        4 responses
        0 likes