machine ID not getting trough

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

machine ID not getting trough

I am trying a strategy that someone else owns. They authorize it with my machine ID number. They have made sure they have entered it correctly but when I run the strategy it can not find the authorization to run. I have reinstalled NT and reinstalled the strategy several times and always the same outcome. What could be causing this. The programer of the strategy says it is a NT support problem and they can not help me with it. They said I am the ONLY one with this problem.

Could it be my Norton Fire Wall or anything like that? I really need some help.

Hello gator-trader,

I suggest to check for software, such as anti-virus software, that could be blocking the authorization. Check for firewalls and spyware as well.

If the issue persists, please send your log and trace files to support[at]ninjatrader[dot]com. You can find these files at the following locations:

Start Menu--> My Documents--> NinjaTrader 6.5--> Log--> log.20090831 for today. (log.yyyymmdd for any other date)

Start Menu--> My Documents--> NinjaTrader 6.5--> Trace--> trace.20090831 for today. (trace.yyyymmdd for any other date)

Please reference this forum thread as well.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

here are my log files

I have turned antiviruse off and firewalls and still have the problem.
      Attached are my log files from Friday. I have been having the problem since before then.

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Jason View Post
      Hello gator-trader,

I suggest to check for software, such as anti-virus software, that could be blocking the authorization. Check for firewalls and spyware as well.

If the issue persists, please send your log and trace files to support[at]ninjatrader[dot]com. You can find these files at the following locations:

Start Menu--> My Documents--> NinjaTrader 6.5--> Log--> log.20090831 for today. (log.yyyymmdd for any other date)

Start Menu--> My Documents--> NinjaTrader 6.5--> Trace--> trace.20090831 for today. (trace.yyyymmdd for any other date)

Please reference this forum thread as well.
      Attached Files

Comment

Could you please send me an email to support[at]ninjatrader[dot]com that includes the machine ID you provided to the third party vendor.
        JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by DJ888, 04-16-2024, 06:09 PM
        4 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post DJ888
        by DJ888

Started by terofs, Today, 04:18 PM
        0 responses