Rolling Pivot Points

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rolling Pivot Points

Another noobie question - Is it possible to get rolling pivot points? I would like to have pivot points that are recalculated every 4 hours.

Thx in advance.

Hello enochbenjamin,

Thank you for your post.

This is possible but would require custom programming. If you yourself are not a programmer, any of the NinjaScript consultants listed at the following link could code this project for you:

Please let me know if I may be of further assistance.
    Christopher J.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

ok thankx!

Comment

Rolling Pivots...

Actually you can just go to the link below and download the free indicator from Roonius who was kind enough to generate this for us already.

That indicator produces rolling hourly pivots, so if you want them recalculated only every 4 hours then do the following:

go down to your Windows taskbar and click on the NinjaTrader Control Center, Tools, Edit Ninjascript, Indicator.. then scroll over to "HourlyPivots" double left-click it.. After it opens.. go down to line 52 and change the parameter of 60 to 240 and if you want to run hourly charts with pivots calc'd every 4 hours.. go back up to line 42 and change the parameter of 30 to 60. Then go to top and click on the compile button (the little icon button with two down-pointing arrows that is immediately to the right of the binoculars icon button). Once it completes.. just click the save button icon at the far left and you are ready to close it down and then go to your chart and apply it. I hope that helps.

Happy Trading,
        Randy

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by PaulMohn, Today, 03:49 AM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post PaulMohn  
        Started by inanazsocial, Today, 01:15 AM
        1 response