Setting Price Alert for Values below Zero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Setting Price Alert for Values below Zero

Hi - I am a NT newbie so apologies in advance if this is a dumb question.

What I would like to do is setup 2 price alerts on my TICK chart both below zero. One is set for -800 and the other -1000. I can set the alerts when the value is positive (above zero) but when I attempt to enter in "-800" and then hit apply it resets the value to zero.

Thanks for the help.

Cheers,

Trumpy

Hello Trumpy,

Can you please tell me how you setup alerts in charts; are you using a custom indicator?

Or could it be you windowlink a Market Analyzer window that has the alert setup?
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi Jason - I just used the Price Alert Indicator for that particular chart. I am brand new to Ninja so if there is a better way to accomplish this I am open to it.

Thanks

Comment

Newbie in need of assitance

Hello,
        I am a totally newbie to ninja trader and to forums. I don't know how to post a new thread, so sorry if I am intruding on this one. I have some questions that I would appreciate if someone would answer.
        1. How to post a new thread?
        2. I would like use Ninja Trader for its market replay. I have a TDAmeritrade account that I have setup to work with Ninja Trader. I do not actually want to make live trades from Ninja Trader, just practice. How does the process of recording market trading for a day and replaying it later? I have been watching the tutorial videos on how to use Ninja Trader, but I don't think they are very good because I don't see the same buttons, and I think the video version on Ninja Trader is older.

Help please. Thanks.

Comment

Jason no worries I found a custom indicator in the file sharing section that will take care of this for me.

Thanks for the quick reply.

Cheers,

Trumpy

Comment

Hello trymphy,

Good to see you found a solution to your issue.

Arinnk,

1. Please click the 'New Thread' button in the upper left corner once you clicked a forum topic, see screenshot.

2. You can find the 'Run market replay recorder' option at Tools-->Options-->Data-tab.

Whenever this option is enabled and you receive real-time data in a NinjaTrader window, you will record it.

You can replay the data in a future session by going to File-->Connect-->Market Replay and select a date for which you recorded data.
            Attached Files
            JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by f.saeidi, Today, 11:02 AM
            1 response
            1 view
            0 likes
            Last Post NinjaTrader_BrandonH  
            Started by geotrades1, Today, 10:02 AM