simple way to see all transactions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

simple way to see all transactions?

I would like to see a simple report for one day or one week or ?
    That shows each transaction / or order with realized profit or lost for each transaction.

for instance today I am down on my demo account $3,000 but I only have three charts open, each with a strategy. One shows profit $1000, one shows realized loss $180 and the other loss $360. I can not see which strategy is not giving me the right information. I want to see a report that shows each transaction for the day WITH the realized profit or loss for each transaction. I found in accounting totals, and transactions, but i can not see if each transaction with profitable or not.

Hello gator-trader,

Thank you for your post.

If you go to the Accounts Performance tab and then generate a report for the day that you would like to view data for you will see a total of your day's transactions.

Underneath where you choose the parameters on the type of report that you would like to run are tabs. One of those tabs reads 'Trades'. This tab provides a performance of each trade.

Please see the following link for more information.
    Ryan O.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Now I see it.

Found it - Thank you
      Originally posted by gator-trader View Post
      That shows each transaction / or order with realized profit or lost for each transaction.

for instance today I am down on my demo account $3,000 but I only have three charts open, each with a strategy. One shows profit $1000, one shows realized loss $180 and the other loss $360. I can not see which strategy is not giving me the right information. I want to see a report that shows each transaction for the day WITH the realized profit or loss for each transaction. I found in accounting totals, and transactions, but i can not see if each transaction with profitable or not.

Comment

tab meaning

On the trade window what is MAE, MFE, and ETD?

If I see MAE -$30, MFE $10 and ETD $40 and Total is -$30 What happened? it looks like I sold for profit $40 and cost me $10 commissions and should have left $30, instead it was -$30 a loss.

What do these things mean?

Comment

commissions

Also it looks like the demo does not simulate commissions. Can i make it simulate commissions?

On the trade window what is MAE, MFE, and ETD?

If I see MAE -$30, MFE $10 and ETD $40 and Total is -$30 What happened? it looks like I sold for profit $40 and cost me $10 commissions and should have left $30, instead it was -$30 a loss.

What do these things mean?

Comment

Hello gator-trader,

Please see the links below for a description of these abbreviations.

Please see the link below on how to setup commissions in NinjaTrader.

A minimum commission will apply commissions per side per order.

A commission level will apply commissions per side per contract.
            JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by mattbsea, Today, 05:44 PM
            0 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post mattbsea  
            Started by RideMe, 04-07-2024, 04:54 PM
            6 responses
            0 likes