How to View ATM Custom Stop Strategy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to View ATM Custom Stop Strategy?

I have a bunch of templates wtih various ATM custom stop strategies. When I select a strategy, the actual settings for the Custom Stop Strategy aren't displayed--all see is "Custom." The only way I can see the dropdown menu of Custom Stop Settings is to select "None" and then to re-select "Custom"--but what displays then has 0s in all the boxes, not my original Custom Stop Settings for that particular template.

Is there any way to find out what Custom Stop Strategy is being used for a saved template? Is there a secret keystroke to display the hidden numbers, or a way to manually open up the template in an editor to view the numbers?

Thanks.

I am not sure I follow. If I create a stop strategy, save it as a template, then I create an ATM strategy and select the stop strategy I just created, then save the ATM strategy template. If I select this saved ATM strategy template from another order entry window, I do see the stop strategy.
    RayNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hm. I didn't follow your reply because I didn't know there was any way to save a stop strategy--I've just been creating a stop strategy as part of a SuperDom ASM strategy, then saving that complete strategy.

Your post gave me the clue that there was a way to save the stop strategy separately--and I found I could do it by right-clicking on the open stop strategy window. And I also found that your help file DOES give instructions for doing just that--I must have overlooked that.

RTFM, as they say! Thanks.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by Radano, 06-10-2021, 01:40 AM
      19 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post Radano
      by Radano

Started by KenneGaray, Today, 03:48 AM
      0 responses