Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Constant Data Corruption Problems

Hello,

I am using NT with MBTrading as well as IQFeed. I am having constant (e.g. pretty much every day) data corruption problems. First, I was trying to build a real time db of ES futures data -- I had acquired about 3 months worth and then suddenly a couple of days ago the DB was corrupted and could not be repaired.

More frequently, I will suddenly be missing a days worth or even a few hours worth of ES data. For example, my charts were suddenly just missing the entire day of 9/10. I tried several things to get the missing data to return, including repairing the database, reloading historical data, etc.

Ultimately, I had to delete the database and restart -- this resulted in the data/chart getting populated properly from IQFeed.

This problem is literally happening all the time. Is there either some way to avoid this issue or some way to resolve it? I can't be constantly deleting my MDB file and blowing away all stored data, given that IQFeed only provides 30 days of historical tick data.

Thanks

Is there an effective, safe way for me to accumulate daily real time data? Its clear it is going to get corrupted, but should i be exporting daily so that i can rebuild? or is there some other technique or process?

Comment

Hello,

Yes, you can collect it then export it and save it each day then merge it. I believe this link has all the information you need to do this:

Use the blue arrows...
      DenNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by The_Sec, Yesterday, 03:37 PM
      1 response
      0 likes
      Last Post NinjaTrader_Gaby  
      Started by vecnopus, Today, 06:15 AM
      0 responses