Multiple Strategies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Multiple Strategies

Does anyone know how to backtest multiple strategies together? What I have is a number of strategies I could place into the Conditions and Actions section of editing a strategy, but my Stops and Targets are different for each strategy. So, I could put in up to 10 sets, but not all 10 sets have the same Stops and Targets. How do I do this?

Thanks,

Mike

Hello,

I don't completely undestand your post, but you cannot test more than one strategy at a time in the backtester. You can forward test them in the startegy tab all at once.

If that does not help, let me know.
    DenNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Ben View Post
      Hello,

I don't completely undestand your post, but you cannot test more than one strategy at a time in the backtester. You can forward test them in the startegy tab all at once.

If that does not help, let me know.
      Ben, sorry if it wasn't clear. What I have is a number of strategies of which I could place into each of the 10 Conditions and Actions section, but some of my strategies have different profit targets and stop losses on them. Basically, I need to know how to set up different profit targets and stop losses for different sets of conditions and actions within one overall strategy. I hope that helps clear it up more. Let me know if you still don't get what I am looking for.

Thanks.

Comment

mikehoustonmsu, please take a look at this sample - http://www.ninjatrader-support2.com/...ead.php?t=3225

You can setup several stops and targets and then link them to the correct entries via the signal name / 'from entry signal' input.
        BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by Aviram Y, Today, 05:29 AM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post Aviram Y  
        Started by quantismo, 04-17-2024, 05:13 PM
        3 responses
        0 likes