• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does NT V6 works with Windows 2000?

Does NT V6 work with Windows 2000?
    I started a demo and seems working....

Another couple of questions:

1) Pats systems does not provide backfill data. What can I do for that? How much it costs?...and how it works?

2) If I set an intraday session (excluding overnight), the pivot points are calculated with those data? I noticed that Pivots are more reliable excluding overnight data

3) May I have the Static Dome if my broker is RCG?...and what they charge for Round trip?

Thanks

0) Yes NT runs on Win2000 although we recommend XP or Vista
    1) Any NT supported vendor of historical data. Please contact them for prices. Supported vendors: DTN, eSignal, OpenTick, TrackData. http://www.ninjatrader.com/webnew/su...tionguides.htm
    2) Correct
    3) Please contact your broker for prices. Please contact "sales AT ninjatrader DOT com" for static dom support.

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Dierk View Post
      0) Yes NT runs on Win2000 although we recommend XP or Vista
      1) Any NT supported vendor of historical data. Please contact them for prices. Supported vendors: DTN, eSignal, OpenTick, TrackData. http://www.ninjatrader.com/webnew/su...tionguides.htm
      2) Correct
      3) Please contact your broker for prices. Please contact "sales AT ninjatrader DOT com" for static dom support.
      Thanks.

I noticed that in my Patsystem demo the prices in the DOM run at an incredible velocity!! How is it possible?

I tried before NT a demo with Strategy Runner (also Patsystem) and the price feed was very slow.

What's going on?

Another thing: The chart seems not able to support this HIGH speed.
      The last price is not always in syncronicity with the DOM....maybe it's due to my poor RAM?

the servers used for this demo are 66.150.110.** and 66.150.110.**. Are they from RCG?

Last thing: I have Windows 2000 with 523 megaRAM. Is it possible to run your software with my poor resources? (Intel Pentium4 1.70 GHz)

Your software is amazing

Thanks again
      Last edited by Paolo333; 05-07-2007, 08:40 AM.

Comment

- thanks for your comments on NT
        - AFAIK strategy runner has some server component running (and NT doesn't). I would imagine this could slow down things.
        - I don't know about the IP addresses. You need to ask your broker who provided you the IP adresses
        - 523 MB definitely is too small. You at least should upgrade to 1 GB. CPU is fine.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by SantoshXX, Today, 03:09 AM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post SantoshXX  
        Started by DanielTynera, Today, 01:14 AM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post DanielTynera