strategies signals show on two charts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

strategies signals show on two charts

I have a one minute chart of oil futures open. I have applied strategies to it. Now I open a new chart of oil at 30 minute period. Even though i have not applied the strategies to it, it shows the signals generated by the strategies applied to the other chart. When i click on the S button to open the strategies window on the 30 minute chart, no strategies have been applied on it either. Is there a way i can not have the signals on the 30 minute chart?

Hello ju1234,

Thank you for your post.

Unfortunately the strategies will only be available in the chart you applied the strategy to.

For example if I apply my strategy to a 5 minute ES 12-09 chart it will not be applied to a new 30 minute ES 12-09 chart that I open.

However, if I change the interval of the existing 5 minute chart to 30 minutes the strategy will remain on this chart.

Please let me know if I may be of further assistance.
    Christopher J.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Did not quite answer my question

Well, that is not what is happening. Like I said, I applied strategy to a 1 miute chart of CL 10/09. Then opened a new chart, CL, 30 minute. The strategies are not showing, but the signals that are generated and are written on the 1 minute chart are also present on the 30 minute chart. Imagine 10 signals in a 20 minute period cluttering the whole chart, so much so, the price graph gets engulfed by the text. So, How do i make the signal arrows and text not appear on this chart???

Comment

when u have more than one charts with same symbol but different time frame and using strategy ,,,ninja will plot signals in all charts.now its up to u ,,,@ which time frame u want strategy.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by alifarahani, Today, 09:40 AM
        6 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post alifarahani  
        Started by Waxavi, Today, 02:10 AM
        1 response
        0 likes
        Last Post NinjaTrader_LuisH