Some so called 'problems" I am having with OpenTick.

1. I goto Tools | Historical Data |Reload, setup the fields on the Reload Historical Data window (selected tick data) and click OK. The data is downloaded and then I click Close. I then File | New | Chart. In the Format Data Series window I set the Interval Settings to 150 tick. Click OK. It appears the NT goes out and downloads the data again. Why? What exactly is the point/use of Historical Data | Reload? Are the two suppose to interact with each other?

2. File | New | Chart. In Format Data Series set Interval setting to 150 tick. Click OK. Data is downloaded. For the past several days, when I do this in the morning, the data always end around 3:00 PM (Eastern Time). The first bar for today always starts at the time that I opened the chart. This always results in the 1st bar for today having the range that seems to cover the entire overnight activity. When one moves to the next day and repeats the procedure, the previous days "missing data" is now there.

3. Real Time Data is missing between the time the download is started and the time it is finished. This is most evident when downloading 1-minute bars. The bars that appear between the time it takes to download will always be doji bars - Open = High = Low = Close. Hmmm - did not check to see what the volume was.

4. I have not been able to verify this but I have been told, at least for ER2, that OpenTick sends about 20% less ticks in the same time period than Trade Station does. I do not subscribe to TS so I can not verify this.