Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stuck PendingSubmit order

Dear Ninja support -
    A PendingSubmit order (orange color) is stuck on the chart and in the orders tab of the Control Center. I cannt get rid of it by cancel order.
    Please advise. Tnx.

bkool, if this is a live order, please contact your broker, have them cancel it for you and restart and reconnect NinjaTrader.

If this is a sim order, please go to Tools > Options > Simulator > Misc and Reset the Sim account.
    BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Bertrand, when I reset the Sim account - will this then erase all my trading history?

Comment

This is unfortunately correct bkool

Comment

Thanks Bertrand.
          Would it be possible to backup all data, then reset the account, and eventually restore the historical data from the backup?

Comment

Hello,

Actually you can reset your sim account without clearing the history. Go to Tools>options>simulator>reset, here you will find a check box to check if you want to clear the history or not.
            DenNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thanks guys, but nothing worked. Both, account reset without the "clear history" option, and account reset with the "clear history" option, and then reloading the backup, did not remove the stuck pendingsubmit order. I just hope this occures only in simulated accounts...?

Comment

This is very strange bkool - in this case please reset the DB under Tools > Options > Misc. If this was a live order, the correct approach would be to call your broker and have them cancel it, then restart NinjaTrader and reconnect and it should be cleared up.

Comment

ok .... let me throw in a curve ..... i've tried to reset the simulator .... (program locks up -- "not responding").... have to go to task manager to shut it down .....

i've tried to reset the data base ....(program locks up -- "not responding") .... have to go to task manager to shut it down ....

this just started since moving up to 7.6 .... the pending orders have been on my control center since contract roll over ... (06/06)

do i need to do a complete uninstall of the 7.6 and the connection program ??

thanks...

Comment

pfsmedical, how much time did you give NT to complete the operation before 'forcing it down'? Would you mind contacting me via Help > Mail to Support to send over logs / trace from R6 for review?

Thanks,

Comment

error message

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Bertrand View Post
                      pfsmedical, how much time did you give NT to complete the operation before 'forcing it down'? Would you mind contacting me via Help > Mail to Support to send over logs / trace from R6 for review?

Thanks,

when trying to comply ... (through the ninja program) ... i get the error message....

"Failed to send mail"
                      an attempt was made to access a socket in a way forbidden by its
                      access permissions 64.38.21.160:25

Comment

Ok, in this case please send me a note to support at ninjatrader dot com Attn Bertrand so I can show you how to manually send in the files needed - thanks.

Comment

Sorry to bring up an old thread but I just had this happen to me. I called my broker and they don't see the order but it is stuck on my chart trader.

I read that I need to repaair my database, but I am afraid to do so at the moment since I am in the middle of other trades.

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for your post.

We would not recommend repairing the database until all positions are closed as this will require that you disconnect from your brokerage account. That said, repairing the database is the next step to take.
                            KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                            Started by jclose, Today, 09:37 PM
                            0 responses
                            0 likes
                            Last Post jclose
                            by jclose

Started by WeyldFalcon, 08-07-2020, 06:13 AM
                            10 responses