Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

how to save strategy settings and load it up the next day?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how to save strategy settings and load it up the next day?

Hi. I have a strategy and it has 10+ settings. I changed some of them for autotrading. but after I closed NT, and open NT and load the strategy, the settings are back to default. so is there a way to save setting and load it easily?

leontancfa, unfortunately not - you can just hard code them to the default you want in NinjaTrader 6.5

In NinjaTrader 7 strategies can persist accross sessions - http://www.ninjatrader.com/webnew/NT7/NinjaTrader7.html

Persistence between sessions
    Strategies will now be maintained between NinjaTrader shutdown and restart. On restart, you can multi-select strategies in the Control Center Strategies grid and enable all strategies to run in a single click. You can disable, change parameters and re-enable a strategy. You can now also save a set of parameters as default. You no longer have to re-add strategies every time you restart NinjaTrader.
    BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Bertrand View Post
      leontancfa, unfortunately not - you can just hard code them to the default you want in NinjaTrader 6.5

In NinjaTrader 7 strategies can persist accross sessions - http://www.ninjatrader.com/webnew/NT7/NinjaTrader7.html

Persistence between sessions
      Strategies will now be maintained between NinjaTrader shutdown and restart. On restart, you can multi-select strategies in the Control Center Strategies grid and enable all strategies to run in a single click. You can disable, change parameters and re-enable a strategy. You can now also save a set of parameters as default. You no longer have to re-add strategies every time you restart NinjaTrader.
      The problem is I purchased it. I can't edit the codes.

Comment

Then you would need to wait on 7 for the persistence feature to be added.
        BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by techgetgame, Yesterday, 11:42 PM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post techgetgame  
        Started by sephichapdson, Yesterday, 11:36 PM
        0 responses
        0 likes