How to scale my attached chart correctly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to scale my attached chart correctly

I have tried to Drag on the VERTICAL SCALE and also tried to DRAG in the Chart (the Cross Line just in the Chart trying to manupliate the Scale) BUT NONE OF THAT is working, i.e. able to scale my chart so that I can see more easily,

Anyone can advise ??
    Attached Files

Hello pwgecl,

You can alter the Y and X axis as follows. Click and hold the left mouse button below the X-axis and move left or right, hold the left mouse button on the right side of the Y-axis and move up or down. More information can be found at the link below.

Unfortunately fixed scaling is not supported in NinjaTrader 6.5. However this will be supported in NinjaTrader 7.

New Fixed or Automatic Scale Range
    Each panel in a chart contains three scales, right, left and overlay. Each scale's range can be automatically calculated based on the highest high and lowest low of all plotted objects or the scale can be manually set by defining the value as per the image below. You can also set the scale range via mouse dragging in the y axis. If the range is manually set (Fixed) an "F" in the upper right portion of the panel will be displayed. You can also set the scale to be linear or logarithmic.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by Kaledus, Today, 01:29 PM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post Kaledus
    by Kaledus

Started by PaulMohn, Today, 12:36 PM
    1 response