sSignal/NinjaTrader Error Message

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sSignal/NinjaTrader Error Message

I subscribed to eSignal for my Forex Data Feed. It also says it comes with 200 symbols. Since I cannot seem to back test any Forex Data and am told that I have to wait another week for NinjaTrader to fix the problem, I decided to try and run some back tests with some of the 200 included Equities.

I tried running one with MSFT. When it was just about done an error message came up that read: Error on loading chart data: Native error (-14):You are not intitled for this service.

I don't understand this, since it gives me the symbol to play with and I am subscribed to it!

Is this another issue that I have to wait for to get fixed? Or am I doing something wrong? Help!

Scott

As the error message suggest you are not entitled to pull the data you requested from eSignal. Please inspect your eSignal subscription and contact eSignal customer support. Thanks

Comment

200 base Symbols

The form I filled out said eSignal Data Access (200) symbols $50. and Additonal Data Added to Base : Forex $50.

So I presumed that my base included 200 equity symbols. But when phoning sSignal, they say thats not so. Equity symbols are another $35 a month.

I guess EUR/USD is classed as a symbol. And the 126 Stock Symbols that come with Ninja Trader don't count. Your 16 currency and 25 Index Symbols are what counts towards your 200 symbol base package.

Comment

Not sure what you mean. NT symbol count is not related to eSignal subscriptions. You can have 1000s of symbols in the NT database. Only those you subscribe for realtime data on eSignal (plus eventually those you pull backfill data, not sure, you would need to ask eSignal) will count for your eSignal subscription.

Also: There is no "200 symbol base package" with NT, since there is no symbol bound licensing with NT.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by CortexZenUSA, Today, 12:53 AM
        0 responses
        1 view
        0 likes
        Last Post CortexZenUSA  
        Started by CortexZenUSA, Today, 12:46 AM
        0 responses
        1 view