sim to live

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sim to live

I have just purchaced the software and for the life of me i cannot figure out what i need to do to go live. Under accounts i have my ib number and sim 101. Sorry for the beginners question. I have had this software before and thats what is got me flustered
    Thanks
    Blake

Hi Blake,

Since I am not sure exactly where you are stuck, I am going to start from the beginning.

1) Set up a connection to your broker. You can find set up guides for each technology that we support here - http://www.ninjatrader.com/webnew/su...tionguides.htm

2) Once you are connected, make sure that you have File --> Global Simulation Mode disabled within the Control Center window

3) Following is a link to a quick start guide - http://www.ninjatrader-support.com/H...ngStarted.html

4) Since you have specified that you are a beginner, I would attend our free product training sessions each day this coming week. Our upcoming schedule is located here - http://www.ninjatrader.com/webnew/tr...ine_events.htm
    RayNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Sim to live

Ray
      Where im stuck is in sim mode. i have tried and read everything i could. I plan on attending all the training . I am in a room with around 200 members and not many are using this. I plan on changing that. With ib as a platform imo this is a must . Anyway do i need to reinstall. I see my account under the sim account . I know its something simple and i have got pretty good with the demo. Thanks for your reply.
      Hey i went to file and unchecked simulator mode and i think im live.
      Blake

Comment

I appreciate that you will help us extend our reach.

No, you don't have to re-install. Let me make sure I understand.

- You have connected NT to IB's TWS?
        - Once connected, you open a SuperDOM, File > New > SuperDOM
        - Under the account list, you see the Sim101 account and your live IB account?
        - If yes, to the above, simply select the live account in the account list and place a trade

I am not sure if I am on the right track in helping you. If not, please be very specific as to what you are unable to accomplish.

Thanks.
        RayNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

sim and live

Thanks Ray i got it.
          Blake

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by Stanfillirenfro, Today, 07:23 AM
          1 response