multi broker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

multi broker

Hello, I use zenfire (brewer brokerage account) to trade the futures interday. Everything works great no problems. I also have an interactive brokers account. Not connected with my ninja charts. 2 questions. Does interactive brokers support historical data allowing me to view end of the day chats with ninja? And if so, could i create a connection with interactive brokers while still keeping my current connection with zenfire though brewer trading? My plan would be to connect to my brewer account (zenfire) during the day to trade with, and to only connect to the interactive brokers data feed in the evening to review some end of the day charts. I would never need to connect to both at the same time. I have a life time license with ninja for the single brokerage technologies. Is it possible for me to have 2 different connections like this?

Hello dave347347,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the NinjaTrader support forum!

This is possible, but would require a license key change when you're looking to connect to Interactive Brokers. Please enter your license key under Help > License Key, then restart NinjaTrader.

You can obtain a free SIM license at: http://www.ninjatrader.com/download-registration.php

When you are ready to connect to your Brewer account, enter your live license key and restart NinjaTrader.

Interactive Brokers does provide daily data. For more information about the types of data each provider offers, please see the following link: http://www.ninjatrader-support.com/H...HistoricalData
    KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by maybeimnotrader, Yesterday, 05:46 PM
    1 response
    0 likes
    Last Post NinjaTrader_ChelseaB  
    Started by Perr0Grande, Yesterday, 08:16 PM
    1 response
    0 likes