Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Internals Symbols from TDAmeritrade

Hello

I would like to chart the NYSE internals using a feed from Ameritrade, but it seems that i dont know how to do it. For example, Ameritrade has symbol AMDN for NYSE Advances minus Declines, UDVN for NYSE Up Volume Minus Down Volume, and i tried to add it first in Instrument manager and then to the Chart but i get Error Symbol message. I also tried to add TICK, but i dont get any message there, Ninja is just saying it is donwloading data but it is stucked.
    The only thing i did manage to get to work is VIX Chart. I suppose because the data is pulled from the CBOE exchange. Any idea on how i could get these Internals into chart?

Thank you

Hello bagzi,

Can you please verify if your TD AMERITRADE connection supports these indices in third party applications, such as NinjaTrader.

What did the error message exactly state?

Does it make a difference if you enter $AMDN or $UDVN as symbol mapping?
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by bagzi View Post
      Hello

I would like to chart the NYSE internals using a feed from Ameritrade, but it seems that i dont know how to do it. For example, Ameritrade has symbol AMDN for NYSE Advances minus Declines, UDVN for NYSE Up Volume Minus Down Volume, and i tried to add it first in Instrument manager and then to the Chart but i get Error Symbol message. I also tried to add TICK, but i dont get any message there, Ninja is just saying it is donwloading data but it is stucked.
      The only thing i did manage to get to work is VIX Chart. I suppose because the data is pulled from the CBOE exchange. Any idea on how i could get these Internals into chart?

Thank you
      I'm having the exact same trouble with TDA. Here's another thread about the same thing:

Comment

Y, i came to conclusion that it is not supported

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by MarianApalaghiei, Today, 10:49 PM
        3 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred  
        Started by XXtrader, Today, 11:30 PM
        0 responses