Problems with my charts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problems with my charts

I have been having issues all day topday with my charts. I keep getting a chart not responding at the top as my charts are frozen and then I get disconnected. It has been happeing all day today. Help needed asap. Thanks in advance. Gary

Gary, which broker or feed are you using? We had similar reports for ZenFire users, which were related to several ISP's in Germany and California having issues, but those should be resolved by now. You might need to check with your local ISP directly to confirm if there are still pending issues.
    BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

All of my charts are messed up

I am using Zenfire, but in NJ and e-signal for the index charts. Nothing is working and I am having the same problem. G-

Comment

Ok, did you check already with your ISP? Is this for both ZenFire and eSignal connections? Do you have an alternate ISP connection or UMTS stick you could try this on as backup?

Comment

Same internet provider (I think)

I am not good with any of that stuff. I use comcast hight speed as my internet provider. As far as UMTS, I don't know what that is. If you could walk me through, I would try anything. Thanks in advance. G-

Comment

Ok, then I would suggest contacting Comcast directly to check for any still pending network issues on their end - as far us UMTS goes, this what I use as backup in those cases my cable has issues, there USB sticks and also routers using this technology around, it's slower but still decent if you don't scalp with this setup then...

Comment

How can I get my lisence number

Someone is trying to help me out as it was not the isp that was the problem. They said to uninstall ninja and reinstall it, but I don't know what the lisence number is. Is there anyway to find this out. Thanks in advance. Gary Dean

Comment

Gary, please contact us via email at support at ninjatrader dot com so we can email you the key. Thanks

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                Started by MarianApalaghiei, Today, 10:49 PM
                3 responses
                0 likes
                Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred  
                Started by XXtrader, Today, 11:30 PM
                0 responses
                0 likes