Missing data also

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Missing data also

I am using zen fire for futures and DTN for market internals, stock data. I went to load a new chart for the Premium, stock data, and there is no data for today? The other day it happened with the $TICK which was using DTN. I called DTN and they verified it was showing on their chart, but not on my Ninja charts? Very frustrating to say the least. I have tried to format and reload data, repair DB in Ninja, re-connect to DTN, nothing? Please advise.

Dan

Hello Dan,

Can you please tell me what instrument and interval is selected in the chart.

Please check if your PC clock is setup to the correct date as well.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Yes my clock is perfect I use D4 clock synch synched every minute. PREM.Z is the one missing data this time. Before it was TICK.Z.

Comment

Hello dandxg,

Can you please tell me which PREM.Z index at the link below you are referring to.
        stocks,bonds,futures,options,Nasdaq,AMEX,NYSE,New York,stock exchange,equities,streaming,real-time,quotes,newswires,Island,ECN,Level 2, Level Two, Level II,Canadian,Canada,CBOT,OPRA,CME,Wall Street,DTN,Data Transmission Network,Omaha,Nebraska,Toronto Stock Exchange, New York Stock Exchange,Chicago, Chicago Board of Trade,Index,Indices, Dow Jones Industrial Average,Standard & Poors,IQ2,watchlists,tickers,portfolio,snap quotes,charting,charts,Times Ten,wireless,PDA,Palm,cellular,cellphone,FinWin,

In addition, please tell me what interval is used in the chart as well.

Comment

Jason,

It's PREM.Z which is the premium for the e-mini S and P. It updates every tick and is set to a 1 minute interval.

Comment

Hello dandxg,

I tested the index on my end, but I receive data for the current day, see screenshot.

Can you please right click in the chart and select 'Format Data Series'. Check if the current day is reflected in the 'Last day' field.
            Attached Files

Comment

Jason it works now. I am positive a week ago when TICK.Z didn't show up that I checked current last day. Oh well it works now so I won't worry about it. Thanks.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by bmartz, 03-12-2024, 06:12 AM
              4 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post bmartz
              by bmartz

Started by Aviram Y, Today, 05:29 AM
              4 responses
              0 likes