Problems connecting to PATS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problems connecting to PATS

Problems with the connection. One is that SGX recently upgraded their system and is now "SGXQ" (see below).

what to do????

5/17/2007 15:02 Default Pats.Callback.AddOrder: unable to find order type 'Stop!'
    5/17/2007 15:02 Default Pats.Callback.AddOrder: unable to find order type 'Stop!'
    5/17/2007 14:53 Default Pats.Callback.StartUp: exception caught: The changes you requested to the table were not successful because they would create duplicate values in the index primary key or relationship. Change the data in the field or fields that contain duplicate data remove the index or redefine the index to permit duplicate entries and try again.
    5/17/2007 14:53 Default exchange 'SGXQ' not supported by NinjaTrader
    5/17/2007 14:53 Default Pats.CallBack.HandleFill: Account 'NDEMAELDN'
    5/17/2007 14:53 Default Pats.Callback.GetAccount: unknown account 'NDEMAELDN'
    5/17/2007 14:53 Default Pats.CallBack.HandleFill: Account 'NDEMAELDN'
    5/17/2007 14:53 Default Pats.CallBack.AddOrder: Account 'ND2MAELDN'
    5/17/2007 14:53 Default Pats.Callback.GetAccount: unknown account 'ND2MAELDN'
    5/17/2007 14:53 Default Pats.CallBack.AddOrder: Account 'ND2MAELDN'
    5/17/2007 14:53 Default Pats.Callback.GetAccount: unknown account 'ND2MAELDN'
    5/17/2007 14:53 Default Pats.CallBack.AddOrder: Account 'NDEMAELDN'
    5/17/2007 14:53 Default Pats.CallBack.AddOrder: Account 'NDEMAELDN'
    5/17/2007 14:50 Connection PATS: Primary connection=Connecting Price feed=Connecting

Please send complete traces and logs and zipped DB to "dierk AT ninjatrader DOT com" by Help->Mail to support.

Please include your account credentials so I could connect to your account to see what's going wrong.

Thanks

Comment

sent it

sent it....................

Comment

Sent you PM.

Comment

SGX connection

I noticed in the release notes to the new version released this weekend that the SGX connection has been changed TO SGXQ.

I have looked down the list of exchanges and still see SGX (I was expecting SGXQ) , and can't get access via PATS.

what changes to instruiment setups do I need to make in response to the change you have made to this exchange?

thanks

Nick

Comment

- NT SGX exchange still is maintained
            - however, now Pats exchange strings SGX and (!) SGXQ are mapped to NT SGX exchange
            - if NT SGX exchange worked for you (before Pats changed their string to SGXQ) you do not need to change anything

Comment

well I used to get access ok, but it stopped a week or so ago when the exchange moved over to SGXQ.

I still can't get it today (via PATS) with the new release of NT and the same instrument setups.

any other changes?

Comment

>>> I still can't get it today (via PATS)
                What do you mean by that? What error do you get? Please be specific. Thanks

Comment

I can no longer get price data or send orders for the three SGX symbols I have set up.

I can however see working and filled orders in the NT orders window in the control panel (that were enrtered via Jtrader)

Nick

Comment

Please PM me again most current trace files. Thanks

Comment

ok, sent.....................

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                      Started by gbourque, Today, 06:39 AM
                      2 responses
                      0 likes