NT slow loading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NT slow loading

Lately, eveyrtime I start up NT or use market replay, it is very slow and sometimes freezes up. It has gotten to the point now where it won't even load the carts,. I have Vista, and the screen will go white.

I am reinstalling, but want to know what is going on

Hello Gregory Arkadin,

If you experience unresponsiveness or slowness of the software, please reduce resource request of NinjaTrader and check if performance will improve.

Check if you are running workspaces in the background (these will request data & resources as well) and close them. Can you please restart NinjaTrader and go to File-->Workspaces and check what workspaces are listed below 'Save Workspace As'. The workspace with the checkmark is the workspace opened on your monitor. Any additional workspaces listed, are opened in the background.

Select a workspace without a checkmark and subsequently go to File-->Workspaces-->Close Workspace. Repeat this process until only one workspace is opened.

Close some charts, SuperDOM's or other NinjaTrader windows. Reduce the amount of indicators in your chart or set 'Calculate on bar close' to True. Reduce the amount of historical data in your charts by configuring the Format Data Series window.

More tips can be found at the following link.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by funk10101, Today, 12:02 AM
    1 response
    0 likes
    Last Post NinjaTrader_LuisH  
    Started by GLFX005, Today, 03:23 AM
    1 response
    0 likes