Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What type of eSignal product?

Hello,

I currently use Yahoo as data supplier and e-o-d data, but want to switch to eSignal and real-time. Went to their website and got a bit confused, said something about "this data not available for third party software", but NT lists eSignal as a supplier so that can't be right. All I want is real-time on the following markets: Sweden, Denmark, Finland (maybe also NYSE and Nasdaq depending on price). I want it in NT and currently only trade stocks. Can someone please help me with what kind of eSignal account/product I need? I've emailed them several times with no response. Thanks.

Hello Precisely,

Please see the eSignal connection guide for more information.

eSignal data only service – eSignal data only service – NinjaTrader has made arrangements with eSignal for a discounted "data only" service which can substantially reduce the eSignal subscription fee. Please click on purchase order form for promotion pricing details and if you have any questions on this service, please contact eSignal directly at 800-815-8256.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thanks!

/Precisely

Comment

Don't understand the form here I'm afraid. Before calling eSignal I thought I should check with my favorite forum. There is a box called "eSignal Data Access". What do I actually get? 200 symbols per day? 200 symbols fixed? When and how do I chose these 200 symbols? And then the "Additional Data Added to Base" What do they mean? If I want the Swedish Stock Exchange should I check this box or not?

Thanks for any help.

Comment

Hello Precisely,

Unfortunately I am not sure either. I suggest to address these inquiries to the data feed provider itself.

Comment

eSignal Data Access

Is that eSignal Data Access still available? coz I cannot access the link.

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Jason View Post
            Hello Precisely,

Please see the eSignal connection guide for more information.

eSignal data only service – eSignal data only service – NinjaTrader has made arrangements with eSignal for a discounted "data only" service which can substantially reduce the eSignal subscription fee. Please click on purchase order form for promotion pricing details and if you have any questions on this service, please contact eSignal directly at 800-815-8256.

Comment

Hello adcswai,

Unfortunately not. However eSignal is still a supported data feed provider - you can find the eSignal connection guide at the following link.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by algospoke, Yesterday, 06:40 PM
              2 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post algospoke  
              Started by ghoul, Today, 06:02 PM
              3 responses
              0 likes