Order without a stop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Order without a stop

I dont seem to be able to enter an order without placing a stop. If i put zero order can not be accepted. And if I put a large stop, and than after entry i try to cancel it, my profit target order also gets canceled. Do you have any advice on how to resolve this?

Another problem i have is that if im in a trade and try to add more contracts, my newly entered contracts profit target will be set at the level of my target from previous entry. Say im in with 2 contracts and have 5 tick takget, market moves against and i add 2 more again with 5 tick target, but my target is automatically set to be to same as for the first two contracts. how can i resolve this?

Thanks

Hello bagzi,

Unfortunately it is not possible to submit an ATM strategy with only a profit target.

I suggest to submit your entry order without an ATM strategy attached. Subsequently submit manually a limit order as profit target.

Please right click in the SuperDOM and select Properties.
    Set ATM strategy selection mode to 'KeepSelectedAtmStrategyTemplateOnOrderSubmission' .

Entry orders will submit its stop losses and profit targets at the prices you defined in the ATM strategy instead of combining them with existing stop losses and profit targets. More information can be found at the link below.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by Shansen, 08-30-2019, 10:18 PM
    24 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post spwizard  
    Started by Max238, Today, 01:28 AM
    0 responses
    0 likes