My indicators are gone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My indicators are gone!

When I pull up a chart and open up the available list of indicators I only see 11 of them listed! All of the standard NT plus all of the 3rd party and ones I developed are not listed.

I recently ran CCCleaner to help speed up my computer but maybe it cleared out something it shouldn't have.

If I look in %home%\Documents\NinjaTrader 6.5\bin\Custom\Indicator I see all of the indicator files there as well the 3rd party and custom ones, so the files are there, they just don't show up in the list of available indicators. Is there some easy fix for this like a .reg file registry script or something, or do I have to manually re-import every single indicator?
    Attached Files

Is your NT installed on a network drive? It could CCleaner deleting the needed .NET security definitions for the folders to be accessed properly -

BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Bertrand View Post
      Is your NT installed on a network drive? It could CCleaner deleting the needed .NET security definitions for the folders to be accessed properly -

http://www.ninjatrader-support2.com/...ead.php?t=2441
      NT is NOT installed on a network drive, it's installed on the local hard drive of my laptop. Any other suggestions?

Also, all of my strategies and the sample strategies don't show up in the backtesting dialog from Strategy Analyzer either. (see screen shot) I'm also attaching my log entry, I see a bunch of errors in there.

Also, why does the log say on row 54 "Automated trading disabled"? I have a lifetime license and a valid Mirus account established with them in NT.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by shodson; 11-13-2009, 05:46 PM.

Comment

Hello,

Can you please go to Tools-->Edit NinjaScript-->Indicator. Highlight the first indicator listed and then select the OK button. In the ensuing programming window right click and select compile. This will compile all your indicators.

Please let us know if you see the indicators after compiling.
        Ryan O.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_RyanOlson View Post
          Hello,

Can you please go to Tools-->Edit NinjaScript-->Indicator. Highlight the first indicator listed and then select the OK button. In the ensuing programming window right click and select compile. This will compile all your indicators.

Please let us know if you see the indicators after compiling.
          OK I tried that and nothing would compile because I was referencing an assembly that I manually deleted earlier. So restored the assembly/DLL to my bin/Custom folder and now everything is fine. Thanks so much!

Now, why would I have "Automated trading disabled" in my log?

Comment

Hi,

Automated Trading should be disabled unless you are using the AT Interface to generate trade signals. Please see the link below on the AT Interface.
            Ryan O.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by Gerik, Today, 09:40 AM
            2 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post Gerik
            by Gerik

Started by RookieTrader, Today, 09:37 AM
            2 responses