Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

databox doesn't appear

Hi

i have followed the instructions here to get my data box up and its icon along the top of each chart is highlighted and i get a windows icon for it along the bottom of my screen (where my open windows show) but when i click on that icon it doesn't appear anywhere and i dont have the option to restore or maximise it

ps i have tried closing all other windows to see if it is hidden and i am only working on 1 monitor

thanks in advance
    Last edited by sub5mango; 11-16-2009, 04:35 AM.

sub5mango, is the mini data box (activated by pressing the middle mouse button) working for you?

If the regular one does not show up, please try unchecking 'Always on top' for any chart that you use...

If you still can't see it, please exit NinjaTrader and go to the MyDocuments > NinjaTrader 6.5 > workspaces folder, then delete the Default.xml file and restart NinjaTrader fresh.

Then reopen a chart chart and check if the databox appears as expected then.
    BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

thanks for your reply. yes the mini databox appears ok. i dont have always on top checked anywhere and i have deleted the default.xml and re-started with a new chart and still have the same problem...

AND MORE IMPORTANTLY...now when i connect to zen-fire everything locks up and it all just hangs on the loading data window
      Last edited by sub5mango; 11-16-2009, 06:22 AM. Reason: continued problem

Comment

Ok, then please right click on databox window in the taskbar and see if you can select the 'Move' option, then use the arrows on the keyboard to move it back in view.

Please disconnect from ZenFire, close your open workspaces down and go to Tools > Options > Misc and Repair your DB. Then reconnect and check if Level 1 data is properly coming in to the Control Center.

After this please open a chart to check if it populates well.
        BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

got it sorted now thanks bertrand

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by bortz, 11-06-2023, 08:04 AM
          47 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post aligator  
          Started by jaybedreamin, Today, 05:56 PM