Ninjia and IQ datafeed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ninjia and IQ datafeed

I have ninjia with zenfire datafeed from my broker. Now I added IQ datafeed because I need daily/ weekly/monthly futures data and the Nyse ADD. I added the connection to my Ninja and I maneged to be connected (zenfire and IQ at the same time). I Tryed than to set up a chart of ADD ( I selected the ADD symbol through the data manger) and I got the message: symbol not found. I don't know how to call up tha data of IQ. I need ADD and also ES and NQ daily data. Zenfire has also NQ and ES data. What should I give in to get the different data I need?

Hello asja.aa,

Thank you for your post.

Please reset your instruments by going to Tools-->Options-->Misc. tab-->Reset Instruments.

Next please remove ADD from your Default list and add it back in.

I have provided a link below to our Help Guide that goes over Adding/Removing Instruments.

Open a new chart with no template applied and let me know if the issue persists.
    Christopher J.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thank you! I tyed and it worked out.

Bt I would have another question: does NT have a parameter o close down trading for the day, when you go over a certain amount of money or points?

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_ChristopherJ View Post
      Hello asja.aa,

Thank you for your post.

Please reset your instruments by going to Tools-->Options-->Misc. tab-->Reset Instruments.

Next please remove ADD from your Default list and add it back in.

I have provided a link below to our Help Guide that goes over Adding/Removing Instruments.

Open a new chart with no template applied and let me know if the issue persists.

Comment

Hi asja.aa,

You may set a time to flatten all positions by going to Tools-->Options-->Misc. tab-->Iput a time to flatten all positions and enable this feature.

In order to close your positin after a certain amount of points or profit this would need to be done using the Strategy Wizard.

I have provided a link below to our Online Video Library which has a section dedicated to the Strategy Wizard.

I have also provided a link below to our Help Guide that goes over the Strategy Action.

Please let me know if I may be of further assistance.

Comment

IQ feed problems

Had IQ feed basis service and have just upgraded it to have NYSE AMEX and NAsdaq data, I resetted the instrument liust. Restarted Ninja, rebboted the computer. Cant get the AMEXNASDAQ NYSE data on the screen. Only the data of the basic service. Trying to call up a stock or an ETF Ninja stocks I have to go out using tha task master. Have contacted IQ and we tasted the connection. They say that it works. i don not know what to do now! Would be greatful for advice

Comment

Please forward your IQFeed username and password to Support [AT] NinjaTrader [DOT] com with "ATTN: Chris" in the subject line so I may attempt to test on my end.

In the message, please include the following:
            1.) A link to this forum thread.
            2.) A list of instuments you are attempting to load

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by kaywai, Today, 06:26 AM
            1 response
            0 likes
            Last Post kaywai