Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

delayed data on my connection

hi

i get delayed data on my e signal connection through ninja trader and i also have esignal charting on its own and i dont have that problem ,my broker is interactive brokers and when i switch my connection to ib first and esignal 2nd it works great but there is a problem that i want esignal connection be first connection not the 2nd,because ib don't provide continues charts . what can i do to get this problem fixed

Hello saeed,

How did you verify you receive delayed data in NinjaTrader when you are connected to eSignal?

If you are subscribed to real-time data, you should receive it in NinjaTrader as well.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

yeah i have real data subscription with esignal that's how i know data is coming live but when i have esignal as the 1st connection then i get 20seconds to 30 seconds delay on my chart comparing to esignal chart also on my time & sales.so i have to put IB as first connection.the problem with that is IB don't support continues charts but esignal does !!! how can i fix that and i have only 3 charts up thats it.

Comment

Hello saeed,

Can you please check if data is in synch with the eSignal Data Manager.

In the eSignal Data Manager, go to File-->SymbolMonitor and select the same instrument as in NinjaTrader, see screenshot.

Check if data is in synch. Make sure you select the exact same instrument in both applications.
        Attached Files

Comment

ok i did what you asked me to and i have 15 seconds to 30 seconds delay between ninja trader time&sales and also the chart with esignal .yes i do get delayed on ninja trader through esignal but e signal is great on its own.what is the problem?

Comment

Could you please compare the NinjaTrader Control Center with eSignal's Data Manager SymbolMonitor window as per my previous post.

Send me screenshot if possible as well.

Comment

sure i will send you a screen shot if you tell me how .

Comment

ok i have checked esignal data manager with control center and it's fine but on my chart and time&sale it freezes for couple of seconds and that makes the delay on my chart and t&s ,maybe i need to make some changes in properties?

Comment

Hello saeed,

I suggest to reduce resource request of NinjaTrader and check if this will improve the freezing behavior.

Check if you are running workspaces in the background (these will request data & resources as well) and close them. Can you please restart NinjaTrader and go to File-->Workspaces and check what workspaces are listed below 'Save Workspace As'. The workspace with the checkmark is the workspace opened on your monitor. Any additional workspaces listed, are opened in the background.

Select a workspace without a checkmark and subsequently go to File-->Workspaces-->Close Workspace. Repeat this process until only one workspace is opened.

Close some charts, SuperDOM's or other NinjaTrader windows. Reduce the amount of indicators in your chart or set 'Calculate on bar close' to True. Reduce the amount of historical data in your charts by configuring the Format Data Series window.

More tips can be found at the following link.

Check if the data still freezes now that NinjaTrader requests less data.

Comment

thank you i will try that

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                    Started by techgetgame, Yesterday, 11:42 PM
                    0 responses
                    0 likes
                    Last Post techgetgame  
                    Started by sephichapdson, Yesterday, 11:36 PM