• If this is your first visit, you will have to register before you can post. To view messages, please scroll below and select the forum that you would like to visits. Questions? Be sure to check out the Forum FAQ.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Strange incorrect fill report

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Strange incorrect fill report

I am having a strange issue trading EURUSD with Chart trader to IB : my fill is showing as $299k instead of the actual $300k, as a result of which the ATM stops and targets do not activate. I attach two screenshots from just now : Chart Trader showing the $299k fill and the TWS showing the actual $300k fill. You can see that the price is below my entry, so fast moving price is not the reason (and I used a market order).

I just put the chart in sim mode and it fllled correctly.

This is only happening on this pair : others are OK using exactly the same ATM.

Help, please.
    Attached Files

Hello jtrade,

It seems your 300K order is partially executed as per 299K first. Can you please check the Log-tab for confirmation. If you have difficulty interpreting the Log-tab, please send me your log file for the date the trade occurred.

Start Menu--> My Documents--> NinjaTrader 6.5--> Log--> log.20091203 for today. (log.yyyymmdd for any other date)

Send it to support[at]ninjatrader[dot]com, reference this thread and put 'Attn Jason' in the subject header.

Please include an estimated time of occurrence as well.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi, Jason,

Here's a screenshot with trade text turned on showing the $300k entry (unlike at the time of the trade) and the $299k exit. This shows up in the log file... and yes, I am still long $0.85 on my TWS because of this.

Being out on my fill by a buck is no problem; having no trade management running on a live trade is the very serious issue.

Any ideas, please ?

Edit : just to clarify : TWS showed $300k entry at the time, as does the log. Ninja sent (presumably) a close order for $299k - showing in the log - to close a trade it thought was $299k.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by jtrade; 12-03-2009, 05:37 AM.

Comment

Hello jtrade,

Please send me your log file, which I need to further investigate the issue.
        JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

log file on its way...

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by nailz420, Yesterday, 08:38 AM
          2 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post nailz420  
          Started by bouncetherubble, Today, 06:56 PM