Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Charts not updating properly after starting Ninja

I have run in to two problems with NT6R2 Charts:

1) Sometimes when I start Ninja in the AM, the charts that I had open when I exited Ninja the prior day appear not to be connected to the data feed because they do not update. The DOM updates fine, but the existing charts are not. I tried switching to different instruments, but still price is not updating. If I open a new chart, everything is fine. The price and indicators update properly. This happened this morning and I think that it happened last once last week. It does not happened every day.

2) I have some custom indicators applied to the chart for displaying market depth based on Ray's "DepthReferenceSample" that he posted in the forum. When I start Ninja in the AM these indicators will not start updating unless I select "Indicators" and then "Apply". The prices in the chart will be updating, but the indicators will not. This happens consistently every morning when I start Ninja.

I am using NT version 6.0.1000.2 with PATS.

Thank you,
    Steve

Hi Steve:
    Thank you for your note.
    From within your chart after you are connected to Patsystems, please verify the following.
    Go to the Instruments drop down window and select 'Format Data Series', is the last date set to yesterday's date?
    If yes, the charts will not update upon start up, please select today's date.
    This should resolve your indicator values not updating upon start up as well.

Best regards,
    RyanNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by junkone, Today, 11:37 AM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post junkone
    by junkone

Started by quantismo, 04-17-2024, 05:13 PM