Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help Data Loss

Hi,

I've been experiencing data loss. Mainly tick data. I've noticed this over the last several weeks to a month. I'm using E-signal with MB as my broker. I'll see this issue when I load a tick chart and try to look back a month or two. I'm mainly seeing missed data from the morning sessions even though I know that NT was running during that time and also re-loaded the historical data for that day.

Can someone explain how I can fix this and re-coup the missing data.

Thank you,

Jtrader

Hello,

So you right clicked the chart and reloaded the historical data already?

Who do you have connected first and second? If MBT is connected first, you will pull up data for connection, which does not support historical data, therefore it may have holes in it. If you connect to eSignal first then MBT, you should be OK, unless your eSignal connection does not support data that the MBT connection does suppoort.

If you are recording data, the holes in the MBT data are there because your connection was lose (or some other interuption in the data).

This link may help:
    DenNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

No i'm connecting to Esignal first and MBT second. I do have the recorder on but this has nothing to do with the replay mode. I'm simply speaking of missing data in tick charts. There are holes on certain days wear I know I was running NT and had Re-loaded historical data for those days. So I know the data I'm missing was down loaded.

So obviouslly if I downloaded the data. It has to be somewhere on the computer. Just trying to figure out if there is a way to repair lost data that has already been downloaded.

Comment

Hello,

Is this data you can get from eSignal? If so, just: tools>historical data>delete, then reconnect to eSignal and upload the data again.
        DenNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by bortz, 11-06-2023, 08:04 AM
        47 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post aligator  
        Started by jaybedreamin, Today, 05:56 PM
        0 responses
        0 likes