Automated Trading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Automated Trading

To begin with, I know nothing about programming, my professional life doesnt allow me to stay in front of the computer, and I would like to have automated trading according to a strategy of my own. So at this stage and from what I have researched I met the following ways in the market to do automated trading:

a) TradeStation - claims to have an EasyLanguage® that enables to have automated trading . The question is that I cant imagine the possibilities , the extend and the level of difficulty of the programming to implement automated trading through TradeStation;

b) Interactive Brokers claims to have an API for traders to connect with their own algorithm. The problem here is that I know zero about programming.

c) NinjaTrader seems to be an intermediate platform that links to TradeStation or Interactive Brokers, and permits the trader to create their own algorithm through the platform. Once again I cant figure the level of difficulty do do such programs, and I am not a programmer.

So does anyone has a suggestion of what should be the nest way to achieve automated trading, having no knowledge on programming?
    Thanks

Hello,

Without programming, may strategies are possible in the strategy wizard:

There is online event that helps with this as well (automated strategy development):

Alternatively you can pay on of the NinjaScript consultants:
    DenNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

is there any feedback on the ninjascript consultants posted on the forum? that is, how satisfied were people who used the consultants. did they feel like they got their moneys' worth? that sort of thing.

Comment

Hello,

I haven't heard any complaints.
        DenNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Good post. Good avatar portrait. Lifestyle trading is yet another new concept that is gaining due importance in the course of trading.It offers the great financial opportunities that lifestyle trading can offer an individual also has the chance to attain career independence. Once a person achieves success as a lifestyle trader they can release themselves from the shackles of the nine to five job. The demands of the workplace and supervised productivity will no longer apply to you as you find your success from the comfort of your home.

Comment

Rock On, Man

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by Skifree, Today, 03:41 AM
            3 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post Skifree
            by Skifree

Started by traderqz, Yesterday, 09:06 AM