Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

active order

Hello,

I want to close Ninjatrader but I get the message that there is 1 active order - but I can´t find any active order to cancel. And I´ve done also "Flatten everything". What can happen here? Thanks.

Best
    Tony

Hello Tonynt,

Thank you for your post.

Was this order placed into a live trading account, or were you using the simulated trading account. If it is a live trading account can you please let me know which data provider your broker uses.

Also, what version of NinjaTrader are you running, which you can find by going to Help-->About.
    Ryan O.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Active Order

Hello Ryan,

this is a sim. But I´m wondering why this happened and what to do then with the live-account.

Best
      Tony

Comment

Hi,

I can not say exactly why it happened right now. If you forward me your log and trace files I can review them for an explanation.

To send those files can you please send an email to support [at] ninjatrader [dot] com.

Attach the files to that email:
        Trace files will be located by going to My Documents->NinjaTrader 6.5->Trace-> trace.2009xxxx.txt
        Log files will be located by going to My Documents->NinjaTrader 6.5->Log->log.2009xxxx.txt

When sending those files can you please reference this forum thread and then also put Attn RyanO within the email's contents.

While I await that email, and then review the files you can resolve this issue by resetting the simulator. Please go to Tools-->Options-->Simulator-->Reset. Then on the ensuing pop up please make sure that Clear Order History is unchecked so that data is not removed with this process.
        Ryan O.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by gravdigaz6, Today, 11:40 PM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post gravdigaz6  
        Started by MarianApalaghiei, Today, 10:49 PM
        3 responses
        0 likes