X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NinjaTrader_RyanO
    replied
    Tony,

Setting the block size will only alert you to the presence. The main properties such as color can be modified but you can not change the color such they will not show, unfortunately.

Leave a comment:

• tonynt
    replied
    T&S

Hello Ryan,

thanks for your information. Referring to the idea with the "blockmarking" in the T&S window I want to ask if itīs possible to make the whole line of the block in a certain color (white) -by this I could make invisible the higher quantities (as itīs not possible to set a filter "smaller than xx") When only I have written "block" besides this helps not really.

Best
    Tony

Leave a comment:

• NinjaTrader_RyanO
    replied
    Hi Tony,

Regarding your second question. This would be possible with custom programming as part of a built indicator.

Leave a comment:

• NinjaTrader_RyanO
    replied
    Hi Tony,

To do that you would need to program a custom indicator based on the volume data. Please refer to the following link.

Or one of our NinjaScript Developers could program an indicator on your behalf.

As an aside, there are many volume indicators pre-loaded into NinjaTrader that may accomplish what you are looking to see. Please see the following link.

Leave a comment:

• tonynt
    replied
    Export

Hello Ryan,

can I export the data every minute automatically? Must be possible as in some webinars Iīve seen that they work with actual volume data to show in a different way and with a total sum for a certain period (and of course actualizing itself all the time).

Thanks
    Tony

Leave a comment:

• tonynt
    replied
    Export data

Hello Ryan,

now I read the instructions concerning my question ref. working with volume data and I read " you can export historical data..." I donīt want to read historical data, I want to see actual data and for example every minute the total quantity of that period because in the T&S I see whatīs coming in but I canīt catch all quantities with the eyes.

Thanks
    Tony

Leave a comment:

• NinjaTrader_RyanO
    replied
    Hello Tony,

Unfortunately, this is not presently supported. One possibility is that you could reduce the block trade size such that more trades are flagged as block trades so that you can differentiate the small trades.

Leave a comment:

• tonynt
    replied
    Volume

Hello Ryan,

thanks for your reply. Iīve another question concerning the volume: in the T&S window I can set a filter for example higher volume than 20. But can I also do <20 so that in the other window I have only the small orders?

Thanks
    Tony

Leave a comment:

• NinjaTrader_RyanO
    replied
    Hello Tonynt,

Thank you for your post.

It would be possible to export the historical data and then you would need to filter the volume data. Then with that data you can work with it in any manner you see fit.

To export the data please see the following link.

Leave a comment:

• tonynt
    started a topic Volume data

Volume data

Hello,

Iīd like to know if I can use the volume data and work with to build my own list or groups referring to a certain time, for example all sell orders and all buy orders every minute.

Thanks and best regards
    Tony

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by Irukandji, Today, 09:34 AM
0 responses
0 likes
Last Post Irukandji  
Started by TraderBCL, Today, 04:38 AM
3 responses
0 likes