Platform error messages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Platform error messages

In an fully automated environment error messages like they exist in NT 6.5 can delay trading. I been having trades that were executed 5 or more bars later than they should. Having a super fast computer with 4 cores at 2.8 GHz where the CPU never goes to 100% I started looking at NT. I have notice that some errrors (USDCAD causes a message to popup or data connection problems) had NT unresponsible. I had a queue of several error message pop ups and I was clicking thru them when NT became unresponsive. I am running "Windows Server 2008 R2" 64Bit with 8Gb of memory.

My request here is for NT either to eliminate the pop up error message or make it electible. One option to this is like IB TWS has an alert message that you click when you want to see the alert. This way the system would not be wasting resources. This applies for Forex trades that work 24Hrs and perhaps are asleep while this is taking place.

Thanks,

Moscu

moscu,

It is not recommended to run unattended as there can be situations that arise that just cannot be handled automatically. For instance, losing internet. That aside, thank you for your suggestion. We will add it to our list of future considerations.
    Josh P.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by Stanfillirenfro, Today, 07:23 AM
    1 response
    0 likes
    Last Post NinjaTrader_Gaby  
    Started by cmtjoancolmenero, Yesterday, 03:58 PM
    2 responses
    0 likes