DTN.IQ Version compatible with both NT6.5 and NT7B6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DTN.IQ Version compatible with both NT6.5 and NT7B6

I started working with NT7B6 today and noticed that it required that I download the version 4.7.0.3 of the IQFeed Client software.

Prior to that I had the 4.6.1.0 of the IQFeed Client installed which worked fine with NT6.5 but not with NT7B6.

The information at the this support page

suggests that NT6.5 requires a much older version 4.3.0.3. My experience suggests that 4.6.1.0 also worked fine.

I wanted to confirm that 4.7.0.3 version of IQFeed also works with NT6.5 apart from being required for NT7B6; it seems to have connected but I hope there are no hidden mine-fields.

This way I will not have to maintain two different versions of the IQFeed (which is particular about where they are installed).

We had put out clear recommendations which NT version would require which IQFeed version. If you preferred to use different IQFeed versions then you would be on your own. Thus we are unable to provide you the confirmation you are looking for. Sorry...

Comment

I hope you recognize the conundrum.

IQFeed does not allow you to install both the versions of the software on the same PC, unlike NT.

So unless you are willing to reinstall IQFeed everytime you want to switch between NT6.5 and NT7B6, you have a problem.

I hope it is not a big deal to verify that the NT6.5 will work with the latest version of IQFeed which you are any way recommending for NT7.

Comment

For now I only could recommend you either have IQFeed 4.3.0.3 or 4.7.0.3 installed.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by Christopher_R, Today, 12:29 AM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post Christopher_R  
        Started by sidlercom80, 10-28-2023, 08:49 AM
        166 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post sidlercom80