• If this is your first visit, you will have to register before you can post. To view messages, please scroll below and select the forum that you would like to visits. Questions? Be sure to check out the Forum FAQ.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Orders canceled

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Orders canceled

Yesterday I submitted an order for Wheat. At the time I submitted I put in a stop loss, profit target and trailing stop parameters. The order was quickly filled. A little while later that little voice came up saying "order canceled" and I noticed on my control center that my stop and profit target had been canceled. I did nothing to bring this on; I wasn't even working in NT at the time. It was running but I'd minimized it on my screen. I assume, too, that the trailing stop was canceled. So now I'm sitting on a wheat order with no stop, no profit target, no trails. Why were these canceled? It happened in the afternoon around when the market closes--is that what did it? Is there any way to insure this doesn't happen again? I thought that once my order was filled all the ATM I submitted would stay with it.

Hello P. Stegall,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the NinjaTrader support forum!

Please send a note to Support [AT] NinjaTrader [DOT] com with 'ATTN: Kyle' in the subject line.

In the message, please provide me with the following:

1.) A link to this forum thread.

2.) Your log and trace files from the date this occurred.
    You will find the log file here: My Documents > NinjaTrader 6.5 > Log > log.YYYYMMDD.txt
    You will find the trace file here: My Documents > NinjaTrader 6.5 > Trace > trace.YYYYMMDD.txt
    KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by RandanAL, Today, 05:13 PM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post RandanAL  
    Started by timko, Today, 05:06 PM
    0 responses
    0 likes