Bizzar behavior

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bizzar behavior

NT 6 (v2) crashed on me yesterday (no surprise). But then would not run again. I keep getting a message that told me my NinjaTrader.Install.msi was not correct. After attempting to us my orignal and an updated NT msi file I just removed and then again downloaded and installed NT 6v2. Since doing that I get the following bizzar behavior.

Each time I start NT I get what looks like a installation dialog box (with the install icon and NinjaTrader 6 in the title bar) with a progress bar indicator (no other text on it). This fills the progress bar twice.

Then I get a "Please wait..." Updating instrument XXX dialog box.

Then NT appreas to start OK

I then find that I cannot change and prisist the Point Value in the Instrument Editor - it just always reverts back to the original value (I have only tried on several currencies since that is what I am trading).

The second time I restarted NT after this new install I lost all my imported data and instruments. But that has not happened since.

So for now I can live with these issues, but wanted to pass them along. If you can help me fix them that would be even better.

Thanks,

Hello:

Please send an email to support at ninjatrader dot com and I can send you our Master Instrument List as an attachment. This file is to large to post in the forum and should resolve your issue with the Instrument List.

Then, try the following...
    1. Shutdown NT.
    2. Copy the file Instruments.txt
    3. Paste into the following folder:
    C: > Program Files > NinjaTrader 6 > DB folder
    4. Restart NT
    The instruments and ability to modify these instruments should now be available in your Instrument Manager.
    RyanNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by ZenCortexAuCost, Today, 04:24 AM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post ZenCortexAuCost  
    Started by ZenCortexAuCost, Today, 04:22 AM
    0 responses
    0 likes