Windows 7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Windows 7

I've installed and used NT 6.5.14 on several Windows NT systems, and the results have always been consistent. But I recently got a Gateway desktop with an Intel Quad Core running Windows 7 64-bit, and the strategy backtest results are way off the mark. It's acting like huge blocks of bars are missing. Even my debug print statements are dropping data.

I've deleted the historical data, repaired the DB, reset the DB, reset Instruments, and even uninstalled/reinstalled and started over from scratch. The results on the Windows 7 machine are consistently wrong and the data in the Output window is incomplete. Even within a single Print string, the initial and ending part of the string are present, but the middle parts are missing.

Are there any known problems with running NT 6.5.14 on Windows 7 or on a Quad Core system? I installed in the Program Files (x86) folder, which was the default. Any suggestions?

jerimac2, thanks for the post - not aware of this one, I would believe it's more an issue with the 64 bit OS (no support for NT 6.5 on those OS) than Windows 7 itself.

NinjaTrader 7 will add 64 bit OS support -

BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by frslvr, 04-11-2024, 07:26 AM
    9 responses
    1 like
    Last Post caryc123  
    Started by rocketman7, Today, 09:41 AM
    4 responses