Order levels on Charts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Order levels on Charts

When I enter my orders on SuperDOM, the order levels will get display on the corresponding charts. Therefore when I need to adjust my orders, it is easy to move the orders from the chart directly.

However, many a times, when the order is entered via the SuperDOM, the order levels are not displayed onto the chart. I need to restart my computer before this will work correctly again.

Not sure what seems to be the problem here. It tend to happen more frequently when I trade using the real account. When it is in SIM mode, this problem seldom occurs.

tjendra, when you trade live from the SuperDOM - is the live account also selected then in your ChartTrader panel to display those orders?
    BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Bertrand View Post
      tjendra, when you trade live from the SuperDOM - is the live account also selected then in your ChartTrader panel to display those orders?
      I minimise the chart trader on my charts. But when I put in an order on the SuperDOM, the orders levels will get shown on the charts when the orders is filled. It is only sometimes it doesn't work. Do I have to manually select the live account in ChartTrader as well every time?

Comment

Hello tjendra,

Once you have selected the account within Chart Trader you will not need to select the account again for additional orders. Please maximize the Chart Trader window-->Select the same account that is used within the SuperDOM and let me know if the issue persists.
        Christopher J.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_ChristopherJ View Post
          Hello tjendra,

Once you have selected the account within Chart Trader you will not need to select the account again for additional orders. Please maximize the Chart Trader window-->Select the same account that is used within the SuperDOM and let me know if the issue persists.
          Hi Christopher,

It worked. Thanks.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by trilliantrader, 04-18-2024, 08:16 AM
          4 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post trilliantrader  
          Started by mgco4you, Today, 09:46 PM
          1 response