Market Analyser Window with two variables of same Indicator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Market Analyser Window with two variables of same Indicator

I have defined two output variables for my indicator, Rrres and Rrsup. I could see the output of these values in output window.
    I could even see the correct values if I open two market Analyser windows with each window with only one Variable.
    If I open a Market analyser window with both variables, I can see only one variable (Rrres) with correct value. Second variable shows the current Bid/Ask value.
    Can we add two variables of one indicator in a single Market analyser window? Or do we need two windows for the two variables of same Indicator.
    I have attached the screen shot with behavior of market analyser, Chart window and Output window.
    In the market analyser window same variable shows different values in two windows.
    Can some one please help me to overcome this problem?
    Attached Files

malmaa, it looks like the internal 'dummy' value is displayed as no value for your plot is set - for the different values you get - please ensure the Chart and Market Analyzer are using a comparable historical lookback and are set to the same CalculateOnBarClose settings (MarketAnalyzer per default on false to update each tick).

Also: any errrors being thrown to the log tab as the indicator(s) are applied to the Charts / Market Analyzer?

Thanks
    BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by FAQtrader, Today, 03:35 PM
    0 responses
    1 view
    0 likes
    Last Post FAQtrader  
    Started by rocketman7, Today, 09:41 AM