Market Replay wont play!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Market Replay wont play!

I am trying to use Market Replay for todays data but all the Charts show up to the end of yesterday....

I have restarted NT several times and it keeps doing the same thing.... The Replay will show like the market is moving but since the charts are stuck with yesterdays data.... the charts dont move....

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks

PEDRO

Hi Pedro,

Thank you for your post.

Can you please close NinjaTrader and then change your PC clock to tomorrow's date so that you can view the Market Replay data from today.

Please let me know if changing the system date allows the charts to update with the Market Replay files from today.
    Ryan O.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Ryan,

Thank you for your prompt response...

I changed the date on my system, now it shows as January 8, 2010 and it DOES NOT make any difference

When I try to Replay 1/7/2010 the last bar that I show is 23:59 on 1/6/2010.

Replay is currently at 1/7/2010 at 7:03:09 and running but since my last bar is from previous day it does not play.

Is there anything else I can do?

Thanks

PEDRO

Comment

Hello Pedro,

Can you please right click on the Market Replay control and select 'Available instruments'.

Check what times are listed as per the instruments you recorded.

Create a brand new chart(!) and check if data is replayed as per the times indicated. More information can be found at the link below.
        JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Jason

I opened file and it says for L1 Begin: 12:00:21AM and L1 End 4:03:21 PM

I tried open a new chart (without a predefined template) and it just stays blank....

On the charts that I had it still shows as the last bar the 12:01:04 AM of today (which is the first bar of the day).

The Replay window moves normally.... but no data is displayed on the chart

Thanks,

PEDRO

Comment

Hi Pedro,

Thank you for that clarification.

Can you please change your system clock if you have not already done so, and then sync your PC clock. You can sync your PC clock by double clicking on the clock in the lower right corner of your desktop. Once you have done that, click on Internet Time tab and then click Update. Your PC clock should now be updated.

If possible can you please go to My Documents-->NinjaTrader 6.5-->db-->data and send the files for yesterday's date to support [at] ninjatrader [dot] com and please reference this forum post and put ATTN RyanO.

I will take a look at those files and see if I can reproduce the issue.

Comment

Now is working!

Ryan

I think it must be a system resource issue...

I rebooted computer and it is working now... what is weird is that I rebooted several times until it finally worked...

Not sure what is triggering the issue but after 3 reboots it worked again...

PEDRO

Comment

Hi Pedro,

Glad to hear that is working after the reboot. I wish I knew why rebooting resolved the issue at this time, but if you need anything else please let us know.

Have a great night and weekend!

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                Started by Radano, 06-10-2021, 01:40 AM
                19 responses
                0 likes
                Last Post Radano
                by Radano

Started by KenneGaray, Today, 03:48 AM