Account Performance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Account Performance

I have searched the forum but could not find an answer.

On the Account Performance tab it has all the Templates for saved ATM strategies but there is no drop down menu to include any Automated strategies that were running for the same period to get accurate account performance reports, review strategy performance (realtime) and graphs.
    Another drop down menu box with the option to include auto strategies , the same as instruments and templates menu boxes?
    If I tick "sim101" , "TF03-10" and "zenfire" it will show all the orders that were done on the TF which would be the automated strategy but if I click on Summary or graphs there are no data "profits" , losses" amount of trades etc displayed.
    So at the end of the week I can not review total account performance and then individually look at what atm strategies performed at vs the automated strategies.

thanks

OK found the problem , one has to select the "templates" box to include all templates and then it will include auto strategy trades (even though the auto strategy does not appear in the templates box) once you select the instrument. This however will still get confusing if one runs more than 1 strategy on the same instrument as you cannot select which strategy to exclude or include.
    Last edited by Trad3r; 01-09-2010, 02:56 AM.

Hello,

To see automated strategy results go to the strategies tab and right click on it and you will see some options for real time and historical.
    DenNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by arvidvanstaey, Today, 02:19 PM
    2 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post arvidvanstaey  
    Started by jordanq2, Today, 03:10 PM
    0 responses
    0 likes