Market Analyzer doesn't match chart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Market Analyzer doesn't match chart

Okay, I must be missing something but I've searched the forum and I'm tearing my hair out trying to figure this out.

I've got an indicator with one plot. That plots value is set to either 1 or 0 depending on a series of conditions. I'm loading that as a column in Market Analyzer so I can sort and all the "1"s will rise to the top and show me stocks which meet my conditions. Make sense?

The problem is that the stocks that show a "1" in the market analyzer column don't show a "1" on the chart. They don't match.

And in case it was my coding that is to blame, I loaded up a basic MACD indicator as a column (daily) in Market Analyzer and then loaded the same MACD indicator on my daily chart. And they don't match either.

What am I doing wrong? Why does the value shown in Market Analyzer not match the latest value on chart when both are the same time frame?

Thanks for any help.

Hello noevictorian,

Can you please ensure the indicators use the same interval in both the chart and Market Analyzer.

Also, check if both the Market Analyzer and chart use the same amount of historical data. You can check the amount of historical data used by the Market Analyzer in its Properties menu (right click Market Analyzer).

In addition, make sure they both use the same setting for 'Calculate on bar close' as well.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by kaywai, 09-01-2023, 08:44 PM
    5 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post NinjaTrader_Jason  
    Started by xiinteractive, 04-09-2024, 08:08 AM
    6 responses
    0 likes