ZenFire drop outs today - Jan 14

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ZenFire drop outs today - Jan 14

Has anyone had problems with their ZenFire today. My signal is fine for a period and then all of a sudden freezes for a number of seconds and I lose the ticks. In a number of cases it has caused big gaps in the bars (I use range charts).

I am on SIM so I have not lost real money, but I have given up trading today as I am making bad trades/exits with missing data.

Called AMP Futures and they said a number of other customers had complained, but it was intermittent ie not all customers were affected. They suggested there were some issues with ZenFire servers.

I have never had a problem before.

Just nervous as we replaced our router yesterday, still exactly the same model, so hard to think that would have caused an issue. Besides, I have a live trading room up on my screen as well, and their charts are updating fine on my PC with no delay (that was how I first picked up that I was missing ticks as my bars did not look like theirs).

I have even checked performance with no workspaces open ie just Control Center so I know it is not an issue to do with recalculation and indicators.

Any comments?

Hello steve2222,

I did not experience any issues on my end. I did not see any similar reports today as well.

To check if the new router is not the cause, you could connect your PC directly to your modem and check if the issue remains.

In addition, what version of NinjaTrader do you have installed? You can check this at Help-->About.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Jason View Post
      Hello steve2222,

I did not experience any issues on my end. I did not see any similar reports today as well.

To check if the new router is not the cause, you could connect your PC directly to your modem and check if the issue remains.

In addition, what version of NinjaTrader do you have installed? You can check this at Help-->About.
      Thanks Jason,

Can I email you my Trace file as there are errors regarding this issue in there, but I do not know how to interpret them.

Do you need anything else in addition to trace file?

Comment

Yes, you can email your log and trace files to support[at]ninjatrader[dot]com. Please put 'Attn Jason' in the subject header and reference this thread.
        JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by Shansen, 08-30-2019, 10:18 PM
        24 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post spwizard  
        Started by Max238, Today, 01:28 AM
        0 responses
        0 likes