Wrong data causing strategy to malfunction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wrong data causing strategy to malfunction

Hello ! As per the attached sheet the 1S is happening at 1.4311, a price that never happened over the last 2-3 days. I restarted the NT and still it is appearing as 1S in the strategy tab. Why so. Even if it is showing 1S my stop loss is .5% and in that scenario too the position should have been squared up by the strategy. How to rectify it.
    Attached Files

kassaindia, I would suggest you start the same strategy up from a chart directly to investigate which data it exactly uses (are there perhaps Gaps?) and which historical stratregy position you should expect at this point.
    BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I loaded the strategy from the chart and that order of sell at the wrong rate is not appearing. Also there are no gaps in data. Another strange thing:

After checking from the chart I closed the strategy on the chart and re-started it from the strategy tab and not that sell order was not appearing. Couple of hours agao I had restarted the machine so that data can be reloaded but still the same order was appearing. How do I solve this problem.

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Bertrand View Post
      kassaindia, I would suggest you start the same strategy up from a chart directly to investigate which data it exactly uses (are there perhaps Gaps?) and which historical stratregy position you should expect at this point.

Comment

Please ensure the historical data amount the strategy would use is the same for chart or when it's loaded from the strategies tab, you could see how many default lookback is loaded via Tools > Options > Data.
        BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by andrewtrades, Today, 04:57 PM
        1 response
        0 likes
        Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred  
        Started by chbruno, Today, 04:10 PM
        0 responses
        0 likes