window to hold charts together as a unit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

window to hold charts together as a unit

In the ninja script file sharing/indicator section a few months back there was a download that created a window or something so that multiple charts were in it together and the whole thing could be minimized when not wanted rather than doing it chart by chart and the alert window etc...but i didnt download it and today i searched all pages 1-14 and couldnt find it.
    any help?

Hello,

Is it: Utility for aligning and restoring multiple chart positions in a screen matrix?

Comment

Originally posted by traderjerry View Post
      Hello,

Is it: Utility for aligning and restoring multiple chart positions in a screen matrix?
      dont know yet. all i want to do is minimize the entire ninja setup to the bottom of my screen all at once. will the utility do that?

Comment

i found tabmaster but that is not what i was looking for.
        i don't want to manage lots of charts within my screen, i want to minimize the entire workspace full of charts with just the one mouseclick to get it out of my way when i dont want ninja in my face while i do something else but want to keep the alerts running.
        Last edited by simpletrades; 01-17-2010, 10:39 AM.

Comment

Hello Simpletrades,

Thank you for your post.

I am not familiar with an indicator that would accomplish what you would like to do available in the NinjaScript sharing section.

However, you could within NinjaTrader have one workspace with all of your charts, and another blank workspace. Prior to minimizing you would switch to the blank workspace and then minimize only the Control Center. All of your alerts would remain active as the workspace is not closed, but rather not actively visible. Please refer to the following link.

Or there are programs, one of which you mentioned that accomplish the same thing.
          Ryan O.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by inanazsocial, Today, 01:15 AM
          0 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post inanazsocial  
          Started by trilliantrader, 04-18-2024, 08:16 AM
          5 responses
          0 likes